Wholesale Purchases

Please see list below for products currently available for wholesale purchases.

 

There is a minimum order of £600 to obtain products at wholesale prices.

(New customers can place an initial sample order for the min value of £250)

Production time varies depending on current stock levels.  All items are handmade and casted to order, so please allow a 3 week production time for your purchases.  If Assay Office hallmarks are required, please allow an additional week for this process if not in stock.

A 35% deposit is required to begin production on your order, the remaining 65% balance plus postage costs are to be paid on completion or collection.

(NB. Sample orders. payment in full is required to begin production.)  

We have a cancellation and returns policy, please refer to the full terms and conditions.

 

Existing wholesale customers we be will informed when new items are added to the wholesale collection.

Payment Methods

 

- Online Invoice : Pay via website checkout (PayPal & Stripe)

- Electronic Invoice : Pay via Bacs, Paypal or Google Pay

Shipping

 

an estimated shipping price is provided on submission of your quote request and the order weight finalised on completion. Please note boxed items are heavier and we provide the option to have your order shipped in individual pouches for ease of delivery.  all shipping is insured and tracked. International shipping approximately 6-9 business days. UK shipping 1-3 business days.

FREE Shipping on orders of £2000 and above.

REQUEST WHOLESALE ORDER QUOTE
arrow&v
Preferred Packaging

Full terms and conditions will be provided with your quote.

ALTERNATIVELY YOU CAN EMAIL YOUR QUOTE TO:

molax@chopatribe.uk

Current wholesale collection

We don’t have any products to show here right now.